Implementing a quality safety management system will address human performance, risk and hazard management.
Formal Safety Management Systems in conjunction with an effective Safety Department provide a comprehensive and systematic process to managing safety risks through goal setting, planning and measured performance. This is accomplished through policy based procedures determined by a company’s operating philosophy and culture. Quality safety systems need to address human performance, risk and hazard management.
AeroSmart offers full Flight Safety Department Services including:
- Flight Safety Program Development and Management
- Safety Management System development
- Accident and Incident Investigation
- Safety Promotion and Monitoring Programs
- Emergency Response Planning